WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
WHY BECOME A MEMBER? WE BRING INDUSTRY TOGETHER TO INFLUENCE AND ADVOCATE ON THEIR BEHALF
- In 2022 residential construction industry (new home building, renovations & repair) is one of the largest employers in Lethbridge with 3541 on-site and off-site jobs paying $271 million in wages and $577 million in investment value. The residential construction industry is essential to Lethbridge’s long-term economic strength and properity.
- The BILD Lethbridge is focused on building entire communities, not just houses. Currently, we are involved in:
- Partnerships with local schools to introduce careers to students
- Partnership with the Lethbridge College to deliver enhanced educational opportunities and scholarship
- Partnership with local technical industry to deliver advanced job skills for new workers
- Delivering scholarships to apprentices
FOCUSED ON IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS
- Active with local government and agencies, advocating for the best interest of business and community vitality
- Pro-active education on changing Building Codes, Environmental Regulations & Occupational Health and Safety Ticketing that can save your business thousands in potential lost time and fines.
- Members using members’ philosophy
RAISING THE BAR IN INDUSTRY
- Business & Technical Education for all types of members
- Collaboration with local government and City Administration to enhance safety, ethics and accountability of the housing industry
- Advanced safety programs for members
- Several structured and productive committee focusing on the issues and initiatives important to all members
- 2 seats on Team Lethbridge (Provincial government Advocacy Group)
- Parade of Homes
- Home & Garden Show
- Awards of Excellence in Housing Gala
- On-Line Membership Directory
- Several activities designed to get your business in the face of others in the industry
- Member events: Awards of Excellence in Housing Gala, President Reception, Golf Tournament, casual mix n’ mingles and more!