Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP)
CAREERS: THE NEXT GENERATION
Student and employer opportunities
The Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) allows students to begin apprenticeship training in a trade while still in high school.
- These placement requests come directly from High School Off Campus teachers.
- Student are prequalified and have researched their chosen trade.
- Students will complete a CAREERS: The Next Generation trades application and will provide a resume and cover letter upon request.
- Students in the Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) are covered under the WCB coverage of Alberta Education.
- Placements are supported by the Off Campus teachers and CAREERS: The Next Generation Field Director (Saroeun Keuth-Ray).
Please contact me if you would like more details regarding RAP or if you would like to receive student specific information.
YOUTH INTERNSHIP INCENTIVE PROGRAM
This program is designed to increase the number of employers supporting work integrated learning internships in trades and technologies.