Unit #14 - 495 WT Hill Blvd S
Lethbridge, AB - T1J 1Y6
Mon-Fri 8:30 to 4:30
Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP)
CAREERS: THE NEXT GENERATION
Student and employer opportunities
In a tough job climate, internships give youth a leg up
The Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) allows students to begin apprenticeship training in a trade while still in high school.
- These placement requests come directly from High School Off Campus teachers.
- Student are prequalified and have researched their chosen trade.
- Students will complete a CAREERS: The Next Generation trades application and will provide a resume and cover letter upon request.
- Students in the Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) are covered under the WCB coverage of Alberta Education.
- Placements are supported by the Off Campus teachers and CAREERS: The Next Generation Field Director (Saroeun Keuth-Ray).
Employer RAP Opportunity Form – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Student RAP application – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Please contact me if you would like more details regarding RAP or if you would like to receive student specific information.
Saroeun Keuth-Ray, Field Director – Lethbridge and area
CAREERS: The Next Generation
YOUTH INTERNSHIP INCENTIVE PROGRAM
This program is designed to increase the number of employers supporting work integrated learning internships in trades and technologies.
Youth Internship Incentive Program – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Youth Internship Incentive Program Eligibility – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PDF